Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Removal of WinBlueSoft brings your software back to life

WinBlueSoft main peculiarity is blocker.dll file which performs quite complex operations to get control over the software installed on the computer system infected. That is, WinBlueSoft allows you to use only the software it allows to run like Internet explorer.
“Warning!
Your're in danger!
Your computer is infected with Spyware!
All you do with computers is stored forever in your hard disk. When you visit sites, send emails... All your actions are logged. And it is impossible to remove them with standard tools. Your data is still available for forensics. “
The above is alert users can see while most programs they run are blocked. A number of similar alerts are accompanied with fake scan with listing of fake virus names and indicating imaginary path. Unblock your legit software and remove WinBlueSoft, i.e to get you software back you must get rid of WinBlueSoft. Click here to start free scan in order to expose infections devastating your computer system and perform WinBlueSoft removal (using Spyware Doctor with antivirus).

WinBlueSoft screenshot:



WinBlueSoft removal tool:

WinBlueSoft manual removal guide:
Delete WinBlueSoft files:

WinBlueSoft.lnk
2 Homepage.lnk
3 Uninstall.lnk
data.bin
license.txt
uninstall.exe
WinBlueSoft.exe
blocker.dll

Delete WinBlueSoft registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinBlueSoft
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\
Uninstall\WinBlueSoft
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WinBlueSoft
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\
Run “WinBlueSoft”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tried almost all spyware remover but I either couldn't install the software or the virus is preventing me from running the remover. I can't open the registry editor nor can I open text/word files. I've never seen anything quite like this one. I've tried to find a solution a last few days but so far none worked. I may have to reformat my hard drive as a last resort. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I have tried almost all spyware remover but I either couldn't install the software or the virus is preventing me from running the remover. I can't open the registry editor nor can I open text/word files. I've never seen anything quite like this one. I've tried to find a solution a last few days but so far none worked. I may have to reformat my hard drive as a last resort. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

saurabh said...

Even I am facing the exact same problem. Some sites have mentioned manual removal by deleting some registries. But I am not able to even open regedit through run command. Neither am I able to run many softwares mentioned on some websites, like Spy-Doctor.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Miss_El said...

G'day, my Dad and I have been working around this pain in the butt all evening.

Try running commands through MS-DOS (Accessories - Command Prompt).

If you haven't used DOS and get a page that has something similiar to: C:\Documents and Settings\User>

Type: cd\

To get just C:\>

Then type: cd windows

This will lead to an entry that looks like this: C:\WINDOWS>

And then type: regedit

Or any other command you might, i.e. taskmgr (task manager)

But once you get into regedit, getting rid of the winbluesoft.exe really makes a difference, then you just have to clean up the other associated files.

Hope that helps :-)

Anonymous said...

I was not able to run anything helpful or delete the blocker.dll, but in SafeMode I was able to move out of the system directory and rename blocker.dll. I even set it as a PDF so that it would not find the dll extension and try to run it. I still can't delete it, but then I could use regedit and get rid of it from the registry.