Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Unstoppable My Supervisor Total Doctor: no way to stop it but removal

My Supervisor Total Doctor is the software that is to be removed even if you have already paid for its registration. It is a senseless waste of money to buy programs like this, but many users buy them due to the well-designed trickery that includes in typical case the following steps:
1) trojan infection or redirection to website of My Supervisor Total Doctor, normally with free scan; you need to remove My Supervisor Total Doctor trojan as another program harming your PC;
2) download of trialware either by the users as he has been suggested at online scanner or website of My Supervisor Total Doctor or directly by trojan if your OS permits. The trojan usually finds vulnerability in Windows unless it is configured to extremely high security mode or security software installed. Reliable security tool, however, should find and remove My Supervisor Total Doctor trojan;
3) once trialware of My Supervisor Total Doctor has been installed, it would start showing the window that pretends to represent scan progress. However, My Supervisor Total Doctor does not run any scan and just plays the animated picture that does not differ much at any computer. This “scan” is accompanied with alerts in various ways hinting at expediency of purchasing My Supervisor Total Doctor. If user does not trust them, the destructives orders are issued by special destructive part of this malware. This leads to program and system errors, disconnects Internet and may be a convincing reason to buy this program for many users. Unfortunately, even the purchase does not stop the destructive processes.
It is absolutely necessary to remove My Supervisor Total Doctor if you want your PC to operate without errors and permanent freezes. Click here to start free scan and get rid of My Supervisor Total Doctor (using Spyware Doctor with antivirus).

My Supervisor Total Doctor screenshots:


My Supervisor Total Doctor automatical remover:

My Supervisor Total Doctor manual removal guide:
Delete My Supervisor Total Doctor files:
Autorun.ico
Process.ico
Service.ico
settings.ini
uill.ini
AutorunManager.lnk
My Supervisor.lnk
ProcessManager.lnk
ServiceManager.lnk
mozcrt19.dll
MSup1bf7.exe
sqlite3.dll
unins000.dat
unins000.exe
working.log
Data Files
config.cfg
Delete My Supervisor Total Doctor registry entries:
%UserProfile%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\
CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Virus Doctor_is1
%UserProfile%HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\
CurrentVersion\Run “Virus Doctor”
%UserProfile%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\
CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform “URVDoc[]”

No comments: