Friday, February 13, 2009

Remove Webreadon.com hijacker

My computer Online Scan is a typical fake online scanner. This post is to inform you of new address hosting this scanner, http://webreadon.com. The page pretends to look like My computer folder. 7 trojans and 103 trojans in My Documents and My Computer respectively are found no matter at what computer and address the so called scan is run. If visited Webreadon.com or similar tricky scan pages, you may have been infected and need to remove webreadon.com threats, let us use this name to designate all infections which can infect your computer from My computer Online Scan pages. Click here to scan computer for free in order to get rid of Webreadon.com infections (using Spyware Doctor with antivirus).

Webreadon.com hijacker screenshot:

Webreadon.com automatical remover:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to try this out! This just started today, and I'm so glad I found your post! My three antivirus programs did not even detect but 4 trojans.