Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dcads Toolbar Removal

Dcads is a new toolbar (Internet Explorer BHO) with malicious features. It distributes dangerous malware that can completely destroy your computer. Download Spyware Doctor antispyware with free scan to get rid of this terrible toolbar.
Dcads Toolbar, also known as Superiorads, is an annoying and fake malicious spyware that takes over Internet Explorer. Dcads Toolbar will greatly degrade the performance of your system or sometimes Dcads Toolbar leads to a complete crash of the computer. Dcads Toolbar (Superiorads) also comes bundled with or promotes other softwares. Do not purchase Dcads Toolbar-promoted software under any circumstances since it is not legit.
www.pchubs.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I picked up this DCADS spyware (from Limewire I think) and i've tried multiple tools to get rid of it. It looks to be wiped out, but my browser is still redirecting to other commercial sites when I try to use Google. Is there any known fix for browser redirects, other than wiping out the memory & reloading windows & rebuilding all the programs?

Anonymous said...

I picked up this DCADS spyware (from Limewire I think) and i've tried multiple tools to get rid of it. It looks to be wiped out, but my browser is still redirecting to other commercial sites when I try to use Google. Is there any known fix for browser redirects, other than wiping out the memory & reloading windows & rebuilding all the programs?