Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Removal of Antispyware-pro-live-scan.com to get out malware of Antivirus 2009 game

Each release of new website promoting Antivirus 2009 is accompanied with mass infection of computers with trojans redirecting their browsing to website like Antispyware-pro-live-scan.com. The redirection is made usually directly to the scan-page of such websites. These scan-pages abound with popups and many users do not know how to leave them since the close button does not work. The recent website of this type is antispyware-pro-live-scan.com. Remove antispyware-pro-live-scan.com trojan if visited this website to avoid malware infection and possible harm caused by the trojan itself. Download Spyware Doctor and start free monitoring of your PC memory in order to detect and get rid of antispyware-pro-live-scan.com infections.

Antispyware-pro-live-scan.com screenshots:


Antispyware-pro-live-scan.com automatical remover:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this. This trojan just tried to attack my computer and I almost allowed it to happen because I thought it was a service through internet explorer. However, I noticed that I needed to download something before it would remove the so called threats to my computer and that gave me serious pause. I was able to conduct a search of the website they were pushing and it didn't exist...these viruses are so advanced!